E-Bike city Tour in Amsterdam
Over the course of approximately 2 hours we’ll take you through the most beautiful highlights of Amsterdam. We’ll pass canals, drawbridges, the Anne Frank House, Rijksmuseum, and much more.
You’ll learn about Amsterdam’s rich history as well as the foibles that make up Amsterdam’s culture. We mix this with the personal stories, observations, and opinions of your local guide. All our guides are personable, knowledgeable, and fun. We always have your safety in mind, so you can enjoy your bike ride responsibly.
At Mike’s Tours, we pride ourselves on providing unique and personalized experiences. Our guides are passionate about sharing their knowledge and love for Amsterdam, and they each bring their own perspective to the tour. So whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, our E-Bike tour is the perfect way to explore Amsterdam in style.
Please note that to join this tour, your minimum height has to be 155 cm or 5’1″
Highlights of the E Bike Tour of Amsterdam:
- Cycle relaxed on the Amsterdam canals with your own E-bike
- Cross historic drawbridges in the city centre
- Pass by beautiful canal houses, including the Anne Frank House
- Go through the lovely, green Vondelpark
- Cross under the national art museum, Rijksmuseum
- See the Smallest house in the city
- The E-Bike tour is suitable for people 12 years and older with a minimum height of 155 cm or 5’1″
- A good level of fitness, health and biking skill is necessary.
- This guided bike tour is 9 km / 6 miles long and lasts 2 hours.
- Group size: maximum 15 people in one group.
- We will provide a high-quality E-Bike, and raingear if necessary. Helmets are not required for this tour but are available.
- Please bring appropriate clothing depending on the weather
- When you want to bring snacks, please bring a backpack.
- Time: The tour starts at 10 am. Make sure to be at least 10 minutes in advance at the meeting point
- Please book in advance, our bike tours often get sold out.
- Food and drinks along the way
What our guests have said about the mini city bike tour
The person who processed our rental was quick to get us going, humorous and helpful with suggestions fo where to go.
The bikes were in good shape and came with bike locks.