Terms and Conditions Mike’s Tours Amsterdam
Participation in any bike tour organised by Mike’s Tours Amsterdam is at the participant’s own risk. Mike’s Tours Amsterdam and/or its owner(s) are not liable for damages or injuries of any kind incurred by participants or by third parties during any of Mike’s Tours Amsterdam’s activities. These participation conditions apply to all Mike’s Tours Amsterdam’s services.
1. The Participant understands that this is a bike tour and that the Participant is therefore expected to know how to ride a bicycle and have an understanding of the local traffic rules in Amsterdam.
2. The Participant understands that this event/activity is potentially hazardous to those taking part and the Participant does so at his/her own risk.
3. To the extent permitted by law, the Participant accepts that Mike’s Tours Amsterdam will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, costs or expenses, which may arise as a consequence of participation in the event/activity.
4. The Participant shall not make any claim or demand against Mike’s Tours Amsterdam or for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to, any claim or demand arising as a result of any action, default, commission or negligence of Mike’s Tours Amsterdam and to the fullest extent permitted by law the Participant accepts that Mike’s Tours Amsterdam will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, costs or expenses, which may arise in consequence of participation in the event/activity.
5. The Participant must comply with all laws in force for the time being and must indemnify and keep Mike’s Tours Amsterdam indemnified against any Claim or Demand arising out of a breach or alleged breach of any law by a Participant.
6. The Participant will grant permission to Mike’s Tours Amsterdam to use photographs, motion pictures, recordings, data or any other record of my participation in this event for any legitimate purpose without remuneration.
7. The participant will behave in a manner that is acceptable to Mike’s Tours Amsterdam and any persons who may be affected by my actions and behaviour.
8. We ask you to be at the agreed-upon meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. We are unable to wait for more than 10 minutes for customers who are late. No refunds are given.
9. If you have booked a child younger than 12 years old onto any of our public tours, then they will not be allowed to join the tour as the age limit is 12 years and older. You will not be eligible for any refunds on the day of the tour if you show up with a child younger than the official age limit. You are welcome to cancel your booking 48 hours before the tour date and time and receive a full refund.
10. Cycling experience is required on our tours! Our guides cannot take you or send you back if you do not have enough experience on the bike. This is for the safety of you and the rest of the group.
11. The bikes are provided by Mike’s Tours Amsterdam and A Bike and the rent is included in the price.
12. Any food or drinks consumed during the breaks are not included in the price.
13. No deposit is required to join this activity.
14. Participants can always cancel this activity. If a participant cancels the activity 48 hours or longer prior to the starting time of the activity, Mike’s Tours Amsterdam will provide a full refund. Activities that are cancelled within 48 hours from the starting time of the activity will not be refunded.
15. Mike’s Tours Amsterdam tours will always take place, rain or shine. If tours are cancelled because of official warnings marked with a ‘red code’ given by the KNMI (Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute), tours and activities will be cancelled and fully refunded.