mini City Bike Tour Amsterdam 2h
Over the course of approximately 2 hours we’ll take you through the most beautiful highlights of Amsterdam. We’ll pass canals, drawbridges, the Anne Frank House, Rijksmuseum, and much more.
You’ll learn about Amsterdam’s rich history as well as the foibles that make up Amsterdam’s culture. We mix this with the personal stories, observations, and opinions of your local guide. All our guides are personable, knowledgeable, and fun. We always have your safety in mind, so you can enjoy your bike ride responsibly.
Please note that to join this tour, one must be 12 years or older!
Highlights of the Mini City Bike Tour:
- Bike along the Amsterdam Canals
- Cross historic drawbridges in the city center
- Pass by beautiful canal houses, including the Anne Frank House
- Go through the lovely, green Vondelpark
- Cross under the national art museum, Rijksmuseum
- See the Smallest house in the city
- Be overwhelmed by the thousands of bicycles at the central station
- The Mini City Bike tour is suitable for people 12 years and older. A good level of fitness, health and biking skill is necessary.
- This guided bike tour is 9 km / 6 miles long and lasts 2 hours.
- Group size: maximum 15 people in one group.
- We will provide a high-quality Dutch Granny Bike and raingear if necessary. Helmets are not required for this tour.
- Please bring appropriate clothing depending on the weather
- When you want to bring snacks, please bring a backpack.
- Time: The tour starts seven days per week at 11 am. Make sure to be at least 10 minutes in advance at the meeting point
- Please book in advance, our bike tours often get sold out.
- Food and drinks along the way
What our guests have said about the mini city bike tour
The person who processed our rental was quick to get us going, humorous and helpful with suggestions fo where to go.
The bikes were in good shape and came with bike locks.